Can Billy Come Out to Play?

Here's an old cartoon. Simple, childlike and, ridiculously silly - so, naturally, it tickles my sense of humour!

The computer can be invaluable for this type of art. In this picture, I significantly altered the exposure to the make the darks more intense and to minimise imperfections. Normally, I would use pen and ink to draw a cartoon, but I sketched this picture in pencil. Using the computer software, I was able to compensate and improve the quality of the rendition, to some degree.

Comments

  1. Simple cartoon yet very expressive and funny. You have a way of making cartoon characters "talk". Thanx.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Victor - I actually wondered if this one was a bit too simple. But, then, I'm probably a bit too simple, too:-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I appreciate your comments and feedback. Vicky