Stylish Blog Award

Sue at Sue Elvis Writes and Stories of an Unschooling Family, has just passed on a stylish blog award to this blog. Thank you, Sue - I appreciate your support and kind comments.

I've replied to this award here on my family blog, as my artwork is a part of my life which extends to friends and family beyond the art world, so my response was not exclusively art-related. However, I do appreciate everyone who supports this blog - hugely. So much time and effort goes into each portrait that the encouragement I receive makes an incredible difference to my work.

So, a great big thank you to everyone who visits here and enjoys my pictures - those of you who are so kind to leave a comment and those who are happy to browse. The readership numbers have been growing steadily, since I started the blog, and I am so grateful for all your interest and support.


(And, extra thanks to Imogen and Autumn for your interest in my pictures - I hope you are encouraged, in some way, in your own creativity.)

Comments